• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cheating

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pinkwalls2002

What is the name of your state? MN My lover has been cheating on his wife with me and I sent she a letter detailing the affair. Can she press charges against me for sending it?

stephenk

You sent a letter to your lover's wife telling her about the affair, right? What charges do you think she could press against you?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Pinkwalls2002 said:
What is the name of your state? MN My lover has been cheating on his wife with me and I sent she a letter detailing the affair. Can she press charges against me for sending it?

My response:

Let's assume, for the moment, that she has a "cause of action" against you as the result of your actions.

Isn't it a little too late to be asking that question now?

Kinda like putting the cart before the horse, wouldn't you say?

Just out of a morbid interest, why would you do that in the first place? Are you a "woman scorned"?

IAAL

P

Pinkwalls2002

Here is the deal. I guess she has a restraining order put on some guy for sexual harassment to her. I police are watching there place and have phone tracers on it. I called and told her about our affair and how he set this guy up to come on to her. Then I sent a note telling her how many years we have been together and sent copies of letters he signed to me. I did destroy the orignals. Can I be charged with harassment to her?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Pinkwalls2002 said:
Here is the deal. I guess she has a restraining order put on some guy for sexual harassment to her. I police are watching there place and have phone tracers on it. I called and told her about our affair and how he set this guy up to come on to her. Then I sent a note telling her how many years we have been together and sent copies of letters he signed to me. I did destroy the orignals. Can I be charged with harassment to her?

My response:

Nevermind. I had a feeling I shouldn't have asked.

Your thoughts are too disjointed, and make absolutely no sense to me. It may all make sense to you, but the way you've written it, it makes no sense to me. Besides, it's boring as hell.

Good luck, I think.

IAAL

P

Pinkwalls2002

Well when someone tells you they love you many times daily for 5 years and even buys you a promise ring, what would you think? I spoke with this guy last night and I now believe I filled a lonely gap for him and he was a loser. I will try to recover with the help of wonderful friends and visiting with you people. I did learn something from this and that is I was too honest and sincere of person to be lied too by this jerk. I am a better person. Thanks for listening to me. But don't you think his wife should know the truth? He admitted to me last night he told her it was all a lie and she believed him.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Pinkwalls2002 said:

"Well when someone tells you they love you many times daily for 5 years and even buys you a promise ring, what would you think?"

=================================

My response:

I know exactly what you mean. HomeGuru and I have been together on these boards for nearly three years. I'm giving him a "promise ring" for Christmas. Sshhhhh! Don't tell him!

IAAL

P

Pinkwalls2002

Thanks for you help. Now I know what I am getting him for Christmas.

Say, what your thoughts about a woman who stays with a cheating husband? If it was me I would leave him in 2 seconds!!

H

hmmbrdzz

Are you a prostitute working with the police to set someone up, or what? Five years, and you've still gotten no (whatever kind of ring it's called) and so you sent a letter to the wife (one who apparently doesn't care), and you talk about you and police watching someone and say you're worried about what charges you might face? What are you talking about anyhow? Indulge just one more time.

hmmbrdzz

P

Pinkwalls2002

No I am not a prostitute. I am a very caring woman who loved a man whom she believed in. He said we would get married after his last daughter graduated from high school which would have been 7 years. we were together for 5 before he had a change of heart. He said he dumped me because he couldn't keep me happy because he was so busy with work, he said he couldn't be there for me all the time and I seemed sad. He felt I could do better.

stephenk

You asked why would a wife stay with a cheating husband and that you would have dumped him in 2 seconds. Then you say you love this guy and seem upset that he didnt divorce his wife. Why would you want to be with a guy who is willing to cheat on his wife?? What do you think would prevent him from cheating on you if you got married to him?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
You asked why would a wife stay with a cheating husband and that you would have dumped him in 2 seconds. Then you say you love this guy and seem upset that he didnt divorce his wife. Why would you want to be with a guy who is willing to cheat on his wife?? What do you think would prevent him from cheating on you if you got married to him?

My response:

Stephen, the answer to that is quite simple.

Our writer either can't think beyond her nose, or she just hasn't thought about this occurrence at all. Our writer obviously doesn't have the capability to understand what's happening to her, probably due to an educational deficit.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">