• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cheating Cases.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jackysg

I have 9 cheating cases charge against me. But i was being offered by the police that only 3 cheating cases will be charge in court against me and the remaining 6 cases will be Take Into Consideration. My court hearing as been postponed because i plan to get help from a lawyer. I'm a first time offender and the amount i cheated total for the 9 cases is $5000. I have paid back some of the money to the victim. The amount i have not pay back is around $4000. I want to know what is the outcome for my case. I wish to get a fine but i am being charge under section 420 which mean i must go to jail under that section. Can my charge section 420 drop to other section? I have depression history.

Last edited:

sandyclaus

I have 9 cheating case charges. But i was being offered that only 3 cheating case will be charge against me and the rest will be Take Into Consideration. I'm a first time offender and the amount i cheated total for the 9 cases is $5000. I have pay back some of the money to the victim. The amount i have not pay back is around $4000. I want to know what is the outcome for my case. I wish to get a fine but i am being charge under section 420 which mean i must go to jail :(. Can my charge section 420 drop to other section? I have depression history.
What do you mean, "Cheating" case charges? What does that mean? What state do you live in?

sandyclaus

I live outside of the USA. Cheating cases mean i cheated on that person.
Oh, no wonder I didn't recognize the offense. We don't have those here in the US. And we only address questions here regarding US Law (used to have a question at the beginning of every new post that addressed that, but we just went through a software revision, and it's no longer there).

Good luck.

Jackysg

Oh, no wonder I didn't recognize the offense. We don't have those here in the US. And we only address questions here regarding US Law (used to have a question at the beginning of every new post that addressed that, but we just went through a software revision, and it's no longer there).

Good luck.

Okay but I thought everywhere in the world have the same law?

sandyclaus

Okay but I thought everywhere in the world have the same law?
Nope, absolutely not. Every country has it's own laws. And here in the US, every state has different laws for different things. Even cities and counties have different laws.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

Good luck.
It's still there - this OP simply chose to delete it. Apparently, he's not very good at following rules.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">