• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cheating fiance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jaybirdy2k

What is the name of your state? Florida

I came home after being away for a couple of days to find another man (someone i new briefly) lying naked in my bed next to my fiance needless to say i beat him and broke a bone in his foot. The next day he pressed charges funny thing is he called me and said he would drop the charges if i compensated him for his injuries, i agreed. He called the reporting officer and told him the deal, the officer vioded my arrest warrant and set up a hearing between the other man (let's call him Frank) and the states attorney to drop all charges which isn't until March 3rd 2004. Franks price for his compensation has gone up to $5400 and he is demanding the money now or he will press charges with the States attorney. Do you think the states attorney will pick up the charges? What are my options

P

Pfaffing85690

I would agree with Frank, set a meeting to give him the money, then beat the living crap out of him and tell him that if he wants money for screwing my fiance I'll find his ass again and give him another beating....

But that's just me.

Oh, and I hope that skank is old news.

J

jaybirdy2k

thanks

thanks for the red blooded american answer. she is old news and getting older everyday. frank will get whats coming to him that i know

P

Pfaffing85690

Listen, screw Frank. You don't pay him a penny. Let him reopen the case with the police.

You march your ass to an attorney right now. Let's see how far the DA wants to take this when you show up with an attorney AND Frank keeps changing his story AND you explain that you were out of your mind because Frank was screwing your fiance AND you didn't know what you were doing...

get it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">