• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Check and Wire Fraud ***BIG TIME***

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

checkfraudguy

Everyone please read!!! Financial Crimes

What is the name of your state? Texas
I typed it all out, but it logged me out for time reasons. I will try agin, just with the short version.

Here is what Ive done, and the history:
1. Im already on probation for a felony 2. Agg Assault Deadly Weapon times two. (I came home from work early, caught ex-wife with best friend........lost control.) I am three months from completing my 5 year probation!!!!!!
2. Lost job of almost five years becaue of my background. I was a contractor, beacause of my background, and lost the contract. I lost it becasue I was a "whistle blower". I knew of a rapist in the sytem, he ended up getting a work order for the woman that he raped years ago. I thought it was wrong that he was even in the system so I told my client. They then instituted a mandatory back ground check for all contractors, I lost my job. Good one huh.
3. Im now broke, I mean BROKE!! I have a wife and two small children.
4. I know a thing or two about networking because of my field of work for the past years. I got into a server on a large health care companies network and took their accounting information.
5. I wrote checks to myself out of thier payroll account. THey are on hold at my bank right now because of a negitive balance, but they will be released in a few days. I did this to pay rent, public assitance isnt helping me because I used to make too much. My current wife hasnt worked since she graduated. I have always made enough.
6. Knowing that I will get busted eventually, I set up an overseas account and corporation to hold funds. I have wired enought money into my different accounts to last until my children graduate from college. I know they are going to come knocking on my door, so I also setup a foreign trust account with trustees I know will not give up information no matter what the U.S. has to say about it. I setup payments to come to my wife the day I have to disappear so that she can raise our children. As long as she gets a job and doesnt live abover her means no one will be the wiser. SHe knows nothing of what I have done, she just knows that I am coming up with money to pay bills slowly but surely.
7. I am going to run when the heat comes. I refuse to goto prison. Selfish I know. I know what I did was wrong, I know that I commited another felony, and I know that they will indeed revoke my probation for it. I also am aware that my felony 2 that I am faced with will out weigh my fraud case, and will consequently take priority when it goes to court. I will be locked up for alot of years. This is why Im going to run for as long as is possible. I have set up another identity to live under.
8. I am scared to death that they are going to think that my wife had something to do with this and go after her. She honesly knows nothing of what Ive done. I dont want the feds to take my kids away from her. I didnt think about this when I was doing all this.

What are my options and what can I do? I dont want to return the money because the whole reason I did it is to make sure my kids and wife are okay. The payments that will come to her are not too large, about $1000 per week for the next 40 years. Im as good as dead I know.

What happens to my kids?
What happens to my wife?
What happens to me for running?
What kind of time am I looking at?
Is what I've done an international crime? Will I have to do time here and in the country where I put the money?
If Im caught using fake identificaiton, is that identity theft if the person is dead but SSN not reported to Social Security Admin?
Is there any chance that I can sneak back and see my kids and wife?
Is the fact that Im running enough to clear my wife?
If there are any feds reading this, please understand why Ive done what Ive done and give me a three minute head start will ya?

Please advise.

Last edited:

boti

what the hell were you thinking? people who have hard times still don't steal from others...dude there are people who will help somewhere.... before you did all this stupid ****. now you and your wife are both probably screwed if you have a joint checking account....your kids would probably be better off elsewhere.
sounds like you were only thinking of #1. go find a job, and do things the legal way. mc donalds hires all the time plus your old lady can work also.

Veronica1228

There's no sense talking to this guy. He's not even apologetic about what he is doing. He doesn't deserve our help or advice. Just leave him twisting in the wind.

Motherto6

I see you are still online. You need to start running if you have not already. Do the honor of leaving your wife a letter and filing for divorce you scum bag.

C

checkfraudguy

ok

I have no issues with any of what you all are saying because they are all true words. I have no remorse as to what I've done. McDonalds? I live in a small town, there are no fast food joints. I have been looking for work, there is none to be found.
As to my probelms with this 'forum' being 'resolved', Im not looking for pitty or even simpathy. I am only looking to see what IM facing if caught. Yes of course I will leave a note for my wife. You all dont know everything, there are circumstances beyond my control. Again, I thought I was doing the right thing in telling my former client. That is the beginning of my down fall.

If you all wish, I will get leave this forum. I dont want to cause trouble for anyone, and I have nothing to prove to any of you people. I take responsibility for what I've done, I just will not sit in prison. I dont like the system as it is and I beleive that there is a better way of doing things, though I know not what it is. I went to the state for assistance, they said no. I called everyone I know looking for help, no one was able. So a I took some money from a company. Trust in the fact that they will probably never know that the money is missing, and if they do it will only piss them off. It will not hurt anyone or anything except me when and if Im caught.

So, rather than bashing me, could someone tell me what IM looking at if caught please. That was the whole reason for posting this in the first place.

Veronica1228

checkfraudguy said:
I have no issues with any of what you all are saying because they are all true words. I have no remorse as to what I've done. McDonalds? I live in a small town, there are no fast food joints. I have been looking for work, there is none to be found.
As to my probelms with this 'forum' being 'resolved', Im not looking for pitty or even simpathy. I am only looking to see what IM facing if caught. Yes of course I will leave a note for my wife. You all dont know everything, there are circumstances beyond my control. Again, I thought I was doing the right thing in telling my former client. That is the beginning of my down fall.

If you all wish, I will get leave this forum. I dont want to cause trouble for anyone, and I have nothing to prove to any of you people. I take responsibility for what I've done, I just will not sit in prison. I dont like the system as it is and I beleive that there is a better way of doing things, though I know not what it is. I went to the state for assistance, they said no. I called everyone I know looking for help, no one was able. So a I took some money from a company. Trust in the fact that they will probably never know that the money is missing, and if they do it will only piss them off. It will not hurt anyone or anything except me when and if Im caught.

So, rather than bashing me, could someone tell me what IM looking at if caught please. That was the whole reason for posting this in the first place.
Once again, you don't deserve our help. Give the money back and take your lumps. If you do run I hope they find you and put you into prison for a very long time where a nice gentleman named "Bubba" will ask you to be his dance partner.

Now get lost. We don't help criminials here.

C

checkfraudguy

as you wish

People, I'm not looking for help here. I know what I did was wrong and I know that I will probably get caught one day. I am prepared for this. I am not looking for advice on how to get out of this, Im not looking for advice as to what I should do now. PEOPLE- Im only looking to see what will happen to me if caught. What kind of time am I looking at? Statute of limitations for my crime, so one and so forth. Again, stop being so damn high and mighty and just tell me the worst case scenerio. Thats all I'm looking for. I dont want to spend time in prison in another country, but I will if thats what happens. Now, can some one without a stick up their ass tell me the answer to my VERY VERY simple question please??

Veronica1228

checkfraudguy said:
People, I'm not looking for help here. I know what I did was wrong and I know that I will probably get caught one day. I am prepared for this. I am not looking for advice on how to get out of this, Im not looking for advice as to what I should do now. PEOPLE- Im only looking to see what will happen to me if caught. What kind of time am I looking at? Statute of limitations for my crime, so one and so forth. Again, stop being so damn high and mighty and just tell me the worst case scenerio. Thats all I'm looking for. I dont want to spend time in prison in another country, but I will if thats what happens. Now, can some one without a stick up their ass tell me the answer to my VERY VERY simple question please??
Give the money back and turn yourself in.

Last edited by a moderator:

JETX

checkfraudguy said:
Im only looking to see what will happen to me if caught.
Why do you care?? You have already said you're going to run.

What kind of time am I looking at?

Statute of limitations for my crime
Depends on the EXACT charge(s). And the statute of limitations doesn't apply if you have been charged and are on the run.

tell me the worst case scenerio. Thats all I'm looking for.

I dont want to spend time in prison in another country, but I will if thats what happens.
Now that makes a LOT of sense!!! You don't want to spend time in US prisons, but willing to spend it in some God-forsaken hell-hole in another country??

Now, can some one without a stick up their ass tell me the answer to my VERY VERY simple question please??
You got it... and the stick!!

Last edited:
C

checkfraudguy

Veronica, sweet heart.......

Let me break it down for you one last time. Veronica, please whip out your little crayon and take notes this time. I will spell it out for you and try not to use any big words:
What is the worst case scenario that I am looking at? What kind of time am I looking at?

If you cant answer those questions, Veronica, please shut up. If you guys wanna just tell me what an asswhole I am and what I deserve and all that, fine. Just ask and I will give you an email address that you can send hate mail to.

Veronica1228

checkfraudguy said:
Let me break it down for you one last time. Veronica, please whip out your little crayon and take notes this time. I will spell it out for you and try not to use any big words:
What is the worst case scenario that I am looking at? What kind of time am I looking at?

If you cant answer those questions, Veronica, please shut up. If you guys wanna just tell me what an asswhole I am and what I deserve and all that, fine. Just ask and I will give you an email address that you can send hate mail to.
That is so funny. You, a person who has to steal to get money because he is incapable of making an honest living, are implying that I am too slow to understand things. I can earn money without having to break the law. Now, which one of us is worthless and stupid?

You can't support your family. You can't get a job. You are a habitual criminal. You'll rot in prison while I'll be shopping for next season's Louis Vuitton bag.

You, my friend, are a LOSER. Have a nice life (in prison).

Just Blue

checkfraudguy said:

The worst case scenario??
What kinda time....humm...federal...humm...what would the fed's give you...A LONG LONG LONG TIME!

Oh...and by the way...they will go after your wife! They will take the house and cars and freeze the bank accounts...all kinds of stuff like that...so, if you give a crap about your family....follow Veronica's advice....

GIVE BACK THE MONEY TURN YOURSELF IN

Last edited by a moderator:
C

checkfraudguy

Maybe you're right

While you are shopping I may or may not be in prison. But, just in case you cant read between the lines, that is exactly what Im talking about. I was successful in my career until I made the mistake for standing up for something I thought was wrong. I made a six figure income, I was doing alright. I didnt put back enough money for something like this, but that is on me. Oh, and did I mention that I am 25 years old? I managed to, at my age, find a niche to get into and make it work in an uncertain world. I have no education, I have nothing to offer. I have the skill that ive learned and that is it. I wasnt fortunate enough to be born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but then again who cares. I've done what I've done, and that is that.
I think that we should all be equal. We have rich and we have poor. We have upper class and lower class. Wouldnt it be so much better if we were all on a level playing field? Its something that will never happen because there are too many people with too much greed. Everyone is so willing screw some one to get ahead. You may look at what Ive done and accuse me of the same. But I assure you, what I took will not screw anyone. I wouldnt break into some ones house, I wouldnt steal from an individual.
I guess since I have been put in my place, I shall go.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">