• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Clearing a Record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

marcieb

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

Hello everyone,

I am in the search of legal advice. Here is my situation:

Three years ago I was arrested for 2 misdemeanors, theft (a 40 dlls shirt) and false reporting to law enforcement (at first when asked my name I gave another one). In my court day the theft misdemeanor was dismissed and for the law enforcement charge I was found guilty.

I just graduated college, so really I want to clear my record, so I can compete in good job opportunities. I want to know if this is even possible?, and if so, what is the procedure? can I do it without hiring a lawyer so I can avoid the hight cost of one?

Well, some additional information is that my act was an irresposible one and not who I am, so I really regret it and learned from it, I do not have any type of charges besides those two. Additionally, I don't know if this can be of any help, by I graduated with a very high GPA, was involved in clubs, non-profit organization, and received several awards.

I look forward to hearing everyones advice.

Sincerely,
Marcie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">