• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cluless

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

michdam

What is the name of your state? State is CT

Someone I was dating has a protective order on me...thou very sorry and wants me back as Iam getting information from his friends contacting me..I attended an event where his attorney was also there..who made numerous calls to my boyfriends friend for even talking to me..I go back to court this week.and now feel I was set up..while with his friend the boyfriend called and has been calling and communicating since..I do not think he is going to do anything but his laywer is out for allsince he is a public offical and in investigations. can the lawyer show up and have me arrested if he finds out or questioned that friend? Will I get arrested..I have never had anything aganist me..Iam just a divorced soccer mom who fell in love with the wrong person

Some Random Guy

Follow the terms of the protective order. Do not speak to the ex's freind any more if you think they are setting you up. If you are concerned about getting arrested, get your own lawyer.

michdam

But..boyfriend is not guilty he keeps calling..and yes I talk to him..but lawyer saw me with 3rd party..boyfriendis in public eye on other issues..some linked to my testimony when arrested..so lawyer is out to get me..can he now go to family services court where i was sent for domestic violense in mostly him mentally abusing me and arrest me

Some Random Guy

I met guilty too..he calls me all the time
Try to put your thoughts in order and write in clear sentences. Your story is making less and less sense with each post.

Repeating: Follow the terms of the protective order.

If you have a no-contact order against you and you talk to the person who filed for the order, then yes, you can go to jail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">