• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Coming to court to be arrested?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

There's an unsatisfied arrest warrant for a certain individual who does not reside in my state. I want to commence a civil action against the person as well. My question is, can the defendant use the excuse of not coming to civil court because he knows there's already an outstanding arrest warrant for him in my state?

BL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

There's an unsatisfied arrest warrant for a certain individual who does not reside in my state. I want to commence a civil action against the person as well. My question is, can the defendant use the excuse of not coming to civil court because he knows there's already an outstanding arrest warrant for him in my state?
You're joking ,right ?

Anyways ,no .

I don't see anyone laughing

This is good news. So because the perp will have to come to court to answer the civil charge, because there is an open arrest warrant in this state he faces certain arrest as well.

I couldn't be happier. Thank you for this Free Advice.

Good trick, huh?

Last edited:

BL

This is good news. So because the perp will have to come to court to answer the civil charge, because there is an open arrest warrant in this state he faces certain arrest as well.

I couldn't be happier. Thank you for this Free Advice.

Good trick, huh?
Then again , the respondent could simply not show ,and you could get a default judgment .

The respondent then wouldn't be arrested .

Very easily. By a process server in his state. I have been told, and I don't know how true it is, that my judgement will be collectible in his state although we live in different states. Do you think this is true?

Meanwhile the online attacks by the duly registered sex offender perpetrated against me, my reputation and my character are still flooding in uncontrollably. So far today, including this morning there have been approximately ten such attacks. I spoke to the sex offender prosecutor's office in his area approximately a week ago though. There seems to have been some abatement in the viciousness of the attacks against a certain childrens' organization he knows I am connected with. But as you can imagine this is not good enough.

I need a total cessation of all the attacks.

Last edited:
Then again , the respondent could simply not show ,and you could get a default judgment .

The respondent then wouldn't be arrested .
I am the victim of these savage attacks 20-30 a day by a duly registered sex offender who obviousy has a very serious projection problem. I'm on a peer-to-peer network, and that's where the savage attacks come from.

No one really talks to the duly registered sex offender on the P-2-P anymore, including me. But by everyone ignoring him, it doesn't help. The attacks continue. It isn't only me he attacks, but a few others as well. For instance, the 64 year old registered sex offender attacked a father who sent him a postcard while serving his (the RSO) hard time in federal prison. He accuses the father of being "a child molester" of his own children, and hammers home "the point" savagely and relentlessly until some people may actually believe him.

Is it a crime for someone, especially for someone such as this to talk about explicit, lewd conduct of children over the internet? This is all he does all day and all night. And he's very skilled at it. It's the only thing he is skilled at.

He is also an opportunist. He will contact one's place of employment, landlord, and everyone else he finds out one knows to tell them the same things with this remarkable level of brutality and savagery. Is there computer crime being committed along with the civil infractions?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">