• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

complicated battery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

venom710

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? indiana
so i was at my girlfriends grad party. we were all drinking. this guy tom runs off with this 15 year old. he was 18. my cousin finds them in the moon bounce and i guess they were doing stuff and he was being forceful about it. i get down there and he is cussing my cousin out. i tell him to calm down. he and my cousin start fighting. i pull him off my cousin, first i tried by his arms but he was too strong. so i grabbed his neck and pulled him off. i didnt throw a punch. he runs and tells all of his friends that my cousin and i jumped him. he left after a big ol fuss. well tom and his mom and three friends came back. my lady friends mom knew his mom and they asked me to come outside. the mom shoves me hard against the door. then her son and all his friend and the mom kick the **** out of me. i went and pressed charges and my cousin made a statement saying i started the fight and that i pushed the guy on top of him. and im scared of my girls mom getting in trouble for the beer. i also waited a couple days to file because of her mom saying i shouldnt. what are my options and what should i do?>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">