• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

azzyangel

(United kingdom)

Hi, could anyone help with the following question

In my contract exam i undertook a question on offer and acceptance... the main propblem was that i only worked it through on the basis that the Advertisement was an ITT... I was also to consider the consequences if the Advertisment was an offer?

I am really Confused:confused:

What are the consequences if the advertisemnet was an offer:eek:

What i wrote was..... An offer is a proposition or a suggestion made by one to another, A definte promise to be bound providing that certian specified terms are accepted. A offer much be communicated, so that the offeree may accept or reject it, it may be communicated in writing, orally or by conduct. An offer can be made to one person or to the world as seen in the case Carlill v Carbolic smoke ball (1893).

Am i missing something:mad:

Pls Pls can someone help.

Thanx
azzy

racer72

Please read the bright red words at the top of the page and tell how your situation deals with US law?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">