• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contributing to the delinquency of a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Joe_jr87

What is the name of your state? Arizona

On the night of 06-19-06 I had a graduation party with a group of about 30 friends. Uninvited guests of about 12-15 showed up and tried to crash the party. When they came they brought a keg and problems to the house. After 20-30min we tried to get them out. Things heated up and they finally started to leave. They then began to graffiti the house across the street, and we confronted them. 2 of the guys went into a trunk and pulled out 2 guns. They got into the car pointed in the air and let loose into the sky. The uninvited guests left, while my friends stayed saying the cops couldn't do anything to us, or even come in the house. The cops came looking for the car and the neighbor pointed out my house. The cops surrounded my house and knocked on my door.We didnt answer, but my friend Bobby finally went outside. They took him at gun-point with dogs and everything. He told them the story and the cops called inside the house. My sister gave them permission to come in, and she said 10 people were inside. They took 27 people out of the house at gun-point. They then determined there was no threat and then gave everyone breathalyzer. I wasen't drinking and blew 0.00 Only 4 of the 27 blew traces of alcohol. They gave them tickets and sent everyone on their way. Those 4 had been elsewhere drinking. Then on 06-24-06 cops showed and and gave me a citation for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. This is a huge problem because im moving to MO on tomarrow and now have a cout date on 07-12-06. I even told the cops or cited me, but they said they didnt hear that, or they would have to arrest me. The wrote the date of the incident on citation if that matters at all. But is there anyway of getting out of this? I wasen't even drinking or supplied it. Thx very much -Joey

Joe_jr87

Little better

What is the name of your state? Arizona

On the night of 06-19-06 I had a graduation party with a group of about 30 friends. Uninvited guests of about 12-15 showed up and tried to crash the party. When they came they brought a keg and problems to the house.

After 20-30min tried to get them out. Things heated up and they finally started to leave. They then began to graffiti the house across the street, and we confronted them.
2 of the guys went into a trunk and pulled out 2 guns. They got into the car pointed in the air and let loose into the sky.

The uninvited guests left, while my friends stayed saying the cops couldn't do anything to us, or even come in the house. The cops came looking for the car and the neighbor pointed out my house. The cops surrounded my house and knocked on my door. We didn’t answer, but my friend Bobby finally went outside. They took him at gunpoint with dogs and everything. He told them the story and the cops called inside the house. My sister gave them permission to come in, and she said 10 people were inside.

They took 27 people out of the house at gunpoint. They then determined there was no threat and then gave everyone Breathalyzer. I wasn’t drinking and blew 0.00 only 4 of the 27 blew traces of alcohol. They gave them tickets and sent everyone on their way. Those 4 had been elsewhere drinking. Then on 06-24-06 cops showed and gave me a citation for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

This is a huge problem because I’m moving to MO tomorrow and now have a court date on 07-12-06. I even told the cops or cited me, but they said they didn’t hear that, or they would have to arrest me. They wrote the date of the incident on citation if that matters at all. But is there anyway of getting out of this? Or anything I can do? I wasn’t even drinking or supplied it. Thx very much -Joey

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">