• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the cops lied on me .do i have a case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrkdl31

What is the name of your state(california)? straight to details .i went to get a bag of weed ..made transaction in the house ..when i left the house on my bike as soon as i made the corner a little bit the cops turn the corner they stop me ask me why i was coming from that area ..anyway they search me and found one bag of weed ...they ask me did i just buy weed from ther i told them no i already had it ..even after the bogus threat of putting a posesion to sale charge on me..they cuff me put me in the car ..turn on his street and went into his house and arrested him ....im guess the found weed dont know how much.. they were over talkin to him for a long time then he consented to a search .and that when the found the weed..before they let me go they told me that he cofessed to selling me the bag ....i believe the cops used me and lied to him and told him i said he sold me the bag from the begining, because th next day he bailed out and told me that i told on him and told everyone im a snicth out loud in public and threaten me all because the cops lied on me.. fasley to get to him ..do i have a a case and can the case agaisnt him be drop because the cop abuse the law.. plese help

They tricked him into confessing and giving up his rights... So they said.
If you can find a law they broke and can prove it, then go for it. If you had snitched they would have never let him know that it was you. They would have tried to get you to snitch on others.
Now they are trying to get him to snitch, and don't be surprised it the suspect you for supplying him.

Some Random Guy

Cops lie to criminals all of the time. Its called good police work. If you're afraid of being called a snitch, quit hanging out with criminals.

You have no case based upon what the police said. Your friend has no case because he consented to the search and admitted selling.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">