• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cops Searchin the house

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksong

What is the name of your state? Cayce, South Carolina

I plan on having a party this weekend for the big football game and to be honest, none of my friends are 21 and neither am I. But college kids will be college kids. Anyways i am seriously worried bout cops in my area, they always patrol the apt complex, my biggest fear is them just walkin into the apt. Can they do that even if they have reason to believe alcohol is in the place, and can they search the place if nothing is in plain sight?? Also if they did see someone with alcohol can they automatically search everyone and everything in the house to look for alcohol????? PLEASE HELP, any other help that is relevant to this matter would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks,
Brandon

C

CHEW MY SHORTS

jacksong said:

I plan on having a party this weekend for the big football game and to be honest, none of my friends are 21 and neither am I. But college kids will be college kids. Anyways i am seriously worried bout cops in my area, they always patrol the apt complex, my biggest fear is them just walkin into the apt. Can they do that even if they have reason to believe alcohol is in the place, and can they search the place if nothing is in plain sight?? Also if they did see someone with alcohol can they automatically search everyone and everything in the house to look for alcohol????? PLEASE HELP, any other help that is relevant to this matter would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks,
Brandon

My response:

Write to us when you're out on bail.

IAAL

BelizeBreeze

jacksong said:

Thanks,
Brandon
YOu came to a legal site to ask advice on how to break the law?

Good luck finding someone to help you.

jacksong

well dont look at it as helping me break the law, what are some general rules on what and how the cops can search you house

C

CHEW MY SHORTS

jacksong said:
well dont look at it as helping me break the law, what are some general rules on what and how the cops can search you house

My response:

We're not going to discuss the ins and outs of the Search and Seizure laws with you, JackShlong.

I've already told you to come back when you're out on bail. Does that give you a hint?

IAAL

jacksong

IAAL, then why give advice to half the people on here??? People are always on here trying to get out of their DUI's and their drug posession charges and they say they are innocent when u know not everyone is innocent. Yet you probably help them.

C

CHEW MY SHORTS

jacksong said:
IAAL, then why give advice to half the people on here??? People are always on here trying to get out of their DUI's and their drug posession charges and they say they are innocent when u know not everyone is innocent. Yet you probably help them.
My response:

Wrong again.

Show me ONE post of mine where I "help" someone who's a DUI. Go ahead, show me.

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:

jacksong

i said probably, never said u did, but do u seriously think that everyone u help is innocent?? actually after reading ur posts it doesnt look like u have helped a damn person, just insulted them, what the hell are you on this forum for??? calling people stupid, askin if u took their manhood??? wtf, people come here to get some advice, not an insult

seriously if u arent gonna help me then dont post back on my thread please

Last edited:
C

CHEW MY SHORTS

jacksong said:
i said probably, never said u did, but do u seriously think that everyone u help is innocent?? seriously if u arent gonna help me then dont post back on my thread please

My response:

I wouldn't help you on a bet. You're going to do whatever you're going to do. The entire lot of you will get busted, and then you'll come back here, whining like the little baby you are.

Please, donate to a worthy attorney. We need the money!

IAAL

BelizeBreeze

jacksong said:
i said probably, never said u did, but do u seriously think that everyone u help is innocent?? actually after reading ur posts it doesnt look like u have helped a damn person, just insulted them, what the hell are you on this forum for??? calling people stupid, askin if u took their manhood??? wtf, people come here to get some advice, not an insult

seriously if u arent gonna help me then dont post back on my thread please
You came here not to get legal advice, but advice on breaking the law. Not only that, but breaking a law that could have dire consequences for the minors attending your party, the fathers and mothers and children on the road when your drunk partygoers leave and for their families who will be left behind when they are killed by one of your underaged drinkers.

This is a legal advice site. You will get nothing.

rmet4nzkx

jacksong said:

Thanks,
Brandon
Have a NO Alcohol party, advertize it up front that no alcohol will be tolerated and the police will be dropping by and have permission to search the house. Have them, your guests not the police, lol, bring an appitizer to share and some fruit juice or soda instead. Hire a bouncer or find a parent willing to handle security for you. This will work very well.

Last edited:

rmet4nzkx

Back on 9-7-5 you gave 2 slightly different accounts of your MIP citation. HOw was that resolved? What lessons did you learn if any?
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=274012
jacksong said:
I live in Cayce, and recently i was at a party where there were two kegs and a liquor bar. I had not been drinking for the night because i was the DD. Eventually the cops showed up and busted the party. When they showed up i was two houses down from the party walking with a friend because we knew that it was time to get out of their. 2 cops showed up in an undercover car and asked for our ID's and we gave them to him. The cops collected all of the underage people and wrote them tickets. They wrote me a ticket for minor in posession of alcohol when i didnt have any alcohol on me or in me when the cops showed up and i didnt give them a breathilizer. How can this be that they can write me a ticket???
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=274015
jacksong said:
i live in cayce, sc and i was at a party a few weeks ago. there were two kegs and a liquor bar at this party and i am underage. i was the DD for the night and i had had no drinks at all. i walked outside and saw one cop sittin by the street and i knew that it was time to go so i started walking for my car. as a friend and i were walking to the car, normally, no drunk walking, an undercover cop pulled in front of me and asked for our ID's. we complied and then they rounded up all of the underage id's. they wrote me a ticket fo minor in posession of alcohol when i had not had any alcohol at the party, there was no smell of it on me when the cop pulled up and i didnt give them a breathilizer. what are some laws to get out of this stupid BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">