• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Could i face jail time?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

321andy

hi there

I basically am in some trouble.

I sold an item on ebay and didn't send it out. stupid I know.

it was for 500.

the police came today and took my computer which I consented too. I have an interview in two weeks and I will be paying the guy back.

my question is.... I have a past conviction (conditional caution)for the same type of crime (ebay fraud) will I be looking at prison time?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Nicoleasm

hi there

I basically am in some trouble.

I sold an item on ebay and didn't send it out. stupid I know.

it was for 500.

the police came today and took my computer which I consented too. I have an interview in two weeks and I will be paying the guy back.

my question is.... I have a past conviction (conditional caution)for the same type of crime (ebay fraud) will I be looking at prison time?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Yes, you need to lawyer up quickly so as not to incriminate yourself...b/c you are committing a crime by not sending the item. Maybe not prison, but jail definitely..unless in England, its the same thing. and PS. maybe you need to stay off ebay for a while, just a thought:rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">