• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Delta100

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
Hi, my first time in, and I am in need of any advice: my son is in jail for A misdemeanor (speed ticket court date missed) from 01/07/2015 to 02/13/2015, the problem is that He has 02/02/2015 a very important court date to clear the Domestic Violence charge. My son has the form to request the release to 02/02/2105 court date(we can't find the appointment in the court online data) but there is info need that only the Public Defender can help, the Public Defender doesn't answer my son calls, not to his wife and my calls. What we could do to speed this? Please help! Thanks on advance.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
Hi, my first time in, and I am in need of any advice: my son is in jail for A misdemeanor (speed ticket court date missed) from 01/07/2015 to 02/13/2015, the problem is that He has 02/02/2015 a very important court date to clear the Domestic Violence charge. My son has the form to request the release to 02/02/2105 court date(we can't find the appointment in the court online data) but there is info need that only the Public Defender can help, the Public Defender doesn't answer my son calls, not to his wife and my calls. What we could do to speed this? Please help! Thanks on advance.
Hire your son counsel. Or your son could file for a continuance of the 2/2/15 court date if he doesn't have counsel. Is the Public Defender actually representing him?

Delta100

court date

Hire your son counsel. Or your son could file for a continuance of the 2/2/15 court date if he doesn't have counsel. Is the Public Defender actually representing him?
by the paper ,yes , he is representing him, but he is never available, what a counselor will charge to get him in court on time?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">