• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CPS took boys,police would not call me. help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gmak888990

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

I really need answers please. My sons were held by police while at fathers house when it was searched. Father goes to jail, police call cps, would not call me to p/u boys and they know boys dont live with father, just visit for the night. Police also know who I am. Used my sons as barganing tools and outrightly refused to contact me at all. Been harassed for years by PD. What can I do to get justice for this. It was done out of vendictivness 100% towards me and the father.. My boys were there the entire search listening and watching everything. Then hauled off by cps, placed instantly in foster home, left me a card at fathers house "call me" we have your boys. called, cps refused to give me my boys. Said I have to prove who/what I am and kind of mother I am. Said they know I know what is going on with father. I moved out a year ago and we were not on good terms at all. 5 days later of fighting I got my boys back under their thumb of rules. If I break, they take my boys for good....I need to do something for this is wrong on the pd to do this to my family. Violated my rights as a parent all because they hate the father and I because they could never prove anything on father. Straight harassment, vengence and vindictiveness.....Police knew cps would do this to me, thus just another harassment by them. ..no reason at all for them not calling me to p/u my sons. They laughed about it.....

What about what my boys went through seeing what they did and then being hauled off and placed with strangers. Crying, begging for momma only to hear that momma had to be checked out to see if she was a good momma before they could come home....we have been living a nightmare of hell eversince that day and its tramatizing in the worst way. I would not wish this on anyone.....its going to take years to recover from this terror. my boys have nightmares still its been 4 months.

please help direct me
thanks

Shay-Pari'e

gmak888990 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

I really need answers please. My sons were held by police while at fathers house when it was searched. Father goes to jail, police call cps, would not call me to p/u boys and they know boys dont live with father, just visit for the night. Police also know who I am. Used my sons as barganing tools and outrightly refused to contact me at all. Been harassed for years by PD. What can I do to get justice for this. It was done out of vendictivness 100% towards me and the father.. My boys were there the entire search listening and watching everything. Then hauled off by cps, placed instantly in foster home, left me a card at fathers house "call me" we have your boys. called, cps refused to give me my boys. Said I have to prove who/what I am and kind of mother I am. Said they know I know what is going on with father. I moved out a year ago and we were not on good terms at all. 5 days later of fighting I got my boys back under their thumb of rules. If I break, they take my boys for good....I need to do something for this is wrong on the pd to do this to my family. Violated my rights as a parent all because they hate the father and I because they could never prove anything on father. Straight harassment, vengence and vindictiveness.....Police knew cps would do this to me, thus just another harassment by them. ..no reason at all for them not calling me to p/u my sons. They laughed about it.....

What about what my boys went through seeing what they did and then being hauled off and placed with strangers. Crying, begging for momma only to hear that momma had to be checked out to see if she was a good momma before they could come home....we have been living a nightmare of hell eversince that day and its tramatizing in the worst way. I would not wish this on anyone.....its going to take years to recover from this terror. my boys have nightmares still its been 4 months.

please help direct me
thanks

It's been four months since CPS took them? What exactly have you done to resolve this? Have they checked out what they needed?

CdwJava

In general, in CA, the police are not supposed to decide on custody of the children in a situation they describe. In many cases, law and agency policy mandate that CPS be called to make a decision as to custody. Its not a decision left to the police. Frankly, I'd hate to get sued if I turn the kids over to someone who is not legally permitted to take them, and since I do not have access to court records and criminal histories in the field while I am with the kids, I'm not going to take the chance ... the kids will generally go to CPS so THEY can make the call.

And it is NOT uncommon that children are returned with certain conditions attached ... real bad ones ... attend parenting classes, counseling for all, monitoring of kids' progress - horrible stuff.

I know all this because I am a foster parent and I have children in my home that are part of the foster care system. I know the conditions attached, and I could even dig up the relevant statutes in a pinch.

The bottom line is that you need to tow the line and everything will be fine. if the police have been focused on you and/or your ex ... why is that? What is it that you two have been or are doing to gain such attention? And don't say, "Nothing," because we don't just pick names out of the phone book to "harass". Something is up, and someone has reason to believe the kids might be at some risk.

Be thankful they are safe.

And change whataver behavior that started the ball rolling that caused those nightmares to begin with. Blaming others isn't the answer ... a little introspection is.

Carl

G

gmak888990

Nothing is right answer in regards to myself-guilty by association only.......

Thank you for your replies. To make clear a few things in question....I (me) as far as it goes, I am guilty by assocation of that being my sons father. :confused: I have no record, driving tickets, nothing at all. Kinda like sweet and innocent :p as the local PD calls me. The one who does nothing illegal past or present. So to question myself regarding my children, well its outright wrong. Everything done, I've done for my children. Whats been done, well wrong is wrong. Isn't it also innocent until proven guilty??? Also while out in the field no records, well when your known by face and first name, followed, watch just incase you might do something, like u-turn wrong or not signal to turn...waiting lurking for years, well I dont think records are needed.....do you? :eek:

:mad: As for my childrens nightmares they begun that wonderful day they were subjected to the horror inflicted upon them by our wonderful protectors with nice shinny stars, ;) who as we all know are not.....ya know. My sons and I had a wonderful life and will continue to after obstacles are handled and put behind us to rest. My boys never should have been subjected to any of this. The so called horrible stuff we suffered wasnt the classes, therapy, monitoring. We were terrorized, filled with horror, loss of security, loss of safety, embarrassment, mental and emotional torrment I could go on, but I think you all get the feeling. I was looking forward to the requirements and teaching to help my family get through this nightmare. That was the easy part.

Just goes to show that the sides don't agree no matter what, do they Java :cool: still so quick to point the finger, assume. :p

FYI: :D
my CPS case has been dropped, only 6 weeks into it and low and behold, CANT FILE ANYTHING ON ME. Did everything requested, checked out very very 100% up and up. Yep, very very happy I am. Just shows WHO I am and what I am about. :p

Now we just have to recover on our own without any help as we were getting while we had a case. NOPE once your closed/dropped you get no monies to pay for the therapy needed to heal what they wounded.....sucks, but god will provide something I believe that.

Still need info as to what I can do, any lawyers out there???? I need lawyer advice, not PD advice.

Yes, I am very thankful that I have my boys and that they are NOW safe and secure with me again.

Never underestimate the ability of any one individual. The power of a mother is tramendous.

Shay-Pari'e

gmak888990 said:
Thank you for your replies. To make clear a few things in question....I (me) as far as it goes, I am guilty by assocation of that being my sons father. :confused: I have no record, driving tickets, nothing at all. Kinda like sweet and innocent :p as the local PD calls me. The one who does nothing illegal past or present. So to question myself regarding my children, well its outright wrong. Everything done, I've done for my children. Whats been done, well wrong is wrong. Isn't it also innocent until proven guilty??? Also while out in the field no records, well when your known by face and first name, followed, watch just incase you might do something, like u-turn wrong or not signal to turn...waiting lurking for years, well I dont think records are needed.....do you? :eek:

:mad: As for my childrens nightmares they begun that wonderful day they were subjected to the horror inflicted upon them by our wonderful protectors with nice shinny stars, ;) who as we all know are not.....ya know. My sons and I had a wonderful life and will continue to after obstacles are handled and put behind us to rest. My boys never should have been subjected to any of this. The so called horrible stuff we suffered wasnt the classes, therapy, monitoring. We were terrorized, filled with horror, loss of security, loss of safety, embarrassment, mental and emotional torrment I could go on, but I think you all get the feeling. I was looking forward to the requirements and teaching to help my family get through this nightmare. That was the easy part.

Just goes to show that the sides don't agree no matter what, do they Java :cool: still so quick to point the finger, assume. :p

FYI: :D
my CPS case has been dropped, only 6 weeks into it and low and behold, CANT FILE ANYTHING ON ME. Did everything requested, checked out very very 100% up and up. Yep, very very happy I am. Just shows WHO I am and what I am about. :p

Now we just have to recover on our own without any help as we were getting while we had a case. NOPE once your closed/dropped you get no monies to pay for the therapy needed to heal what they wounded.....sucks, but god will provide something I believe that.

Still need info as to what I can do, any lawyers out there???? I need lawyer advice, not PD advice.

Yes, I am very thankful that I have my boys and that they are NOW safe and secure with me again.

Never underestimate the ability of any one individual. The power of a mother is tramendous.
6 weeks, or 4 months?

Yes, I see the power of taking the time to use the internet and apply icon's to your post. So within one day of posting you got your kids back, yet you are still asking for info on what you can do?

Do about what?

Last edited:
T

TalulaRae

Thank you for your replies. To make clear a few things in question....I (me) as far as it goes, I am guilty by assocation of that being my sons father. I have no record, driving tickets, nothing at all. Kinda like sweet and innocent
Why were the children allowed to spend the night with the QUILTY FATHER? You're brand of sweetness causes cavity's that rot and decay and need to be extracted!!! Your self-titled innocence sounds like something you were told in the 3rd grade. Look in the mirror lady, wipe the powder off your nose and get a grip. Your kids don’t need a mother who is sweet and innocent they need a mother who is honest and informed.as the local PD calls me. The one who does nothing illegal past or present. So to question myself regarding my children, well its outright wrong.If the POLICE OFFICERS actually said those things about you then clearly it was SARCASM. What they meant was you are so far from innocent it’s ridiculous. If you’re kids are so important to you then you would question yourself often. That is part of being a mature adult. Unless you consider yourself ABOVE REPROACH.
Everything done, I've done for my children. Whats been done, well wrong is wrong. Isn't it also innocent until proven guilty??? Also while out in the field no records, well when your known by face and first name, followed, watch just incase you might do something, like u-turn wrong or not signal to turn...waiting lurking for years, well I dont think records are needed.....do you? So sending them to spend the night with someone who you have admitted to being involved in illegal activities with God knows what in his possession of (GUNS, DRUGS, OTHER DANGEROUS PEOPLE, A LAB, STOLEN MERCHANDISE, ETC.) was for them? You certainly are out in the field…LEFT FIELD! The police are too busy to follow, watch and wait for innocent people. You are either beyond paranoid and need to get off the meth for at least a couple of weeks or you are knee deep in felonious ****! As for my childrens nightmares they begun that wonderful day they were subjected to the horror inflicted upon them by our wonderful protectors with nice shinny stars, who as we all know are not.....ya know. My sons and I had a wonderful life and will continue to after obstacles are handled and put behind us to rest. My boys never should have been subjected to any of this.The nightmare for your children started the day they were born into this world with only you to protect them!. The horror is wondering “why momma sent us here where it is dangerous!" Those kids are going to grow up with your mindset and believe all this crap and wind up doing life or worse when they try to blow some cop away! You are clearly a detriment to your kids. The police know it and you know it. And don’t come here bashing the police. They risk their lives everyday for idiots like you and your ex-associate. The so called horrible stuff we suffered wasnt the classes, therapy, monitoring. We were terrorized, filled with horror, loss of security, loss of safety, embarrassment, mental and emotional torrment I could go on, but I think you all get the feeling. I was looking forward to the requirements and teaching to help my family get through this nightmare. That was the easy partTHE SO-CALLED HORRIBLE STUFF YOU SUFFERED. You are funny. Is this trailer trash 101? Save the drama for your friends at the park who might support you. People, who are constantly trying to beat the system, break the laws and maintain their addictions are ALWAYS blaming the police!Just goes to show that the sides don't agree no matter what, do they Java still so quick to point the finger, assume.
Java, I believe, is a law enforcement officer, he doesn’t have to point the finger at you, you are the one who is jumping up and down waving to everyone asking us to look at you, while you are making a spectacle of yourself. FYI:
my CPS case has been dropped, only 6 weeks into it and low and behold, CANT FILE ANYTHING ON ME. Did everything requested, checked out very very 100% up and up. Yep, very very happy I am. Just shows
WHO I am and what I am about.
Yes it does, clearly it shows that you are a liar. The police are smart to wait so that they let you continue to do what you do, dig a hole for yourself so deep, they can put you away for a very long time. They probably just don’t know where to put you? Jail or the Insane Asylum??!!!

ThisNever underestimate the ability of any one individual. The power of a mother is tramendous.
This is just pathetic, I’m done!!!!

Last edited:
O

okamsrazor

Wow. Taluerae's response is more insane then the OP. Congrats!

T

TalulaRae

HERE IS A REVISED VERSION OF MY PREVIOUS POST AS PER THE GENIOUS OKAMSRAZOR'S (PSYCHOANALYST) IMPLIED NOT WRITTEN REQUEST:

Thank you for your replies. To make clear a few things in question....I (me) as far as it goes, I am guilty by assocation of that being my sons father. I have no record, driving tickets, nothing at all. Kinda like sweet and innocent
Why were the children allowed to spend the night with the QUILTY FATHER?

You're brand of sweetness causes cavity's that rot and decay and need to be extracted!!! Your self-titled innocence sounds like something you were told in the 3rd grade. Look in the mirror lady, wipe the powder off your nose and get a grip. Your kids don’t need a mother who is sweet and innocent they need a mother who is honest and informed.

as the local PD calls me. The one who does nothing illegal past or present. So to question myself regarding my children, well its outright wrong.

If the POLICE OFFICERS actually said those things about you then clearly it was SARCASM. What they meant was you are so far from innocent it’s ridiculous. If you’re kids are so important to you then you would question yourself often. That is part of being a mature adult. Unless you consider yourself ABOVE REPROACH.

Everything done, I've done for my children. Whats been done, well wrong is wrong. Isn't it also innocent until proven guilty??? Also while out in the field no records, well when your known by face and first name, followed, watch just incase you might do something, like u-turn wrong or not signal to turn...waiting lurking for years, well I dont think records are needed.....do you?

So sending them to spend the night with someone who you have admitted to being involved in illegal activities with God knows what in his possession of (GUNS, DRUGS, OTHER DANGEROUS PEOPLE, A LAB, STOLEN MERCHANDISE, ETC.) was for them? You certainly are out in the field…LEFT FIELD! The police are too busy to follow, watch and wait for innocent people. You are either beyond paranoid and need to get off the meth for at least a couple of weeks or you are knee deep in felonious ****!

As for my childrens nightmares they begun that wonderful day they were subjected to the horror inflicted upon them by our wonderful protectors with nice shinny stars, who as we all know are not.....ya know. My sons and I had a wonderful life and will continue to after obstacles are handled and put behind us to rest. My boys never should have been subjected to any of this.
The nightmare for your children started the day they were born into this world with only you to protect them!. The horror is wondering “why momma sent us here where it is dangerous!" Those kids are going to grow up with your mindset and believe all this crap and wind up doing life or worse when they try to blow some cop away! You are clearly a detriment to your kids. The police know it and you know it. And don’t come here bashing the police. They risk their lives everyday for idiots like you and your ex-associate.

The so called horrible stuff we suffered wasnt the classes, therapy, monitoring. We were terrorized, filled with horror, loss of security, loss of safety, embarrassment, mental and emotional torrment I could go on, but I think you all get the feeling. I was looking forward to the requirements and teaching to help my family get through this nightmare. That was the easy part

THE SO-CALLED HORRIBLE STUFF YOU SUFFERED. You are funny. Is this trailer trash 101? Save the drama for your friends at the park who might support you. People, who are constantly trying to beat the system, break the laws and maintain their addictions are ALWAYS blaming the police!

Just goes to show that the sides don't agree no matter what, do they Java still so quick to point the finger, assume.

Java, I believe, is a law enforcement officer, he doesn’t have to point the finger at you, you are the one who is jumping up and down waving to everyone asking us to look at you, while you are making a spectacle of yourself.

FYI:
my CPS case has been dropped, only 6 weeks into it and low and behold, CANT FILE ANYTHING ON ME. Did everything requested, checked out very very 100% up and up. Yep, very very happy I am. Just shows
WHO I am and what I am about.

Yes it does, clearly it shows that you are a liar. The police are smart to wait so that they let you continue to do what you do, dig a hole for yourself so deep, they can put you away for a very long time. They probably just don’t know where to put you? Jail or the Insane Asylum??!!!

ThisNever underestimate the ability of any one individual. The power of a mother is tramendous.

This is just pathetic, I’m done!!!!

OKAMSRAZOR:

I HOPE THAT MAKES IT EASIER TO READ. ME...INSANE? I WISH! WHAT A BREAK THAT WOULD BE.

G

gmak888990

Hey Lula you must be bored. Disect your life and stop assuming so much crap or are you talking about yourself in your little message disection.

Talk about getting off the meth....just look at your response. You dont know me, dont judge me. You need to just shut up, your not giving advice your giving your opinion which only matters to YOU. Why give a nasty, hateful opinion based on assumption, you only make an ass of yourself!!!

and

Get off the all mighty whatever your on, your not worth my time........words are only words. They only hurt if its true. Your words dont hurt, but your hurting and very angry. Might try a therapy web site LuLa. Work out a few anger issues you seem to have going on.

The information I was looking for is regarding the illegal crap from the PD. Its way too odvious this site has either way too many cops or wanna be cops or stuck on the same issues of good cop vs bad person to get any helpful info.

Need to get real here. Its just an advice site for REAL people who need REAL helpful info. Not all your "think you know it all" advice. Or I thought
it was, I was wrong. Trial and error is how we learn, this was an error....Guess I should have known you dont get anything for free thats worth anything, do ya!

Im outta here, dont reply, wont be back, wasted too much of my time already .....yep I'm happy I'm leaving! Be happy too......you should try it sometime........you just might like it!!! I doubt it Lula.

Peace Out

Fools will reply.....trying to get the last word. Too late I already did. :p :p

T

TalulaRae

You are correct in pointing out my tendency to overreact. I guess I should be happy and I can see why you are. I am grateful everyday that my daughter is safe and sound. In 14 years she has never been taken away from me and CPS has never come for a visit. I am a single parent and I've struggled just as many other's. I suppose I'm one of the lucky one's since I don't have a trail of cops following me. When I look out my front window there is nobody staked out on the front lawn. My daughter has never been a part of a police raid. I have been blessed.

By the way, was that a Rap Song you just posted? It had a certain style that reminded me of Rap music. If not, maybe that is your calling. Thank you for reminding me why my life is good and yours isn't. Best of luck to your children.

TAlularae

CdwJava

Wow, gmak, my four year old is more mature than the age level demonstrated by THAT diatribe!

gmak888990 said:
The information I was looking for is regarding the illegal crap from the PD.
Yeah ... illegal ... following the law and calling CPS when children are left unattended due to an arrest. Go figure.

I'll bet if it had been HER arrested, and they turned the children over to an ex-husband she did not get along with, she'd complain that they turned them over illegally to her 'drug dealing, doper, ex.'

Oh well.

Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">