• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

crazy arrested in a adult area of yahoo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeys20032003

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?ca i was browsing profiles 18 thru 25 on yahoo's member directory at bout 1230 am thursday night and i was talking to alot of women well i was asked to meet one she said she was 13 at one point i laughed and said omg right well have you made out before then they asked me to meet them well i gave my cell # my car discription and my name and went to meet them thinking it was a joke well jokes on me as i was ;leaving where we were supposed to meet bout two miles away cops pulled me over and arrested me is this legal i wasnt in a chatroom and they messaged me and asked me to meet

Veronica1228

mikeys20032003 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?ca i was browsing profiles 18 thru 25 on yahoo's member directory at bout 1230 am thursday night and i was talking to alot of women well i was asked to meet one she said she was 13 at one point i laughed and said omg right well have you made out before then they asked me to meet them well i gave my cell # my car discription and my name and went to meet them thinking it was a joke well jokes on me as i was ;leaving where we were supposed to meet bout two miles away cops pulled me over and arrested me is this legal i wasnt in a chatroom and they messaged me and asked me to meet
I have three questions for you;

1) How old are you?

2) Why were you going to meet up with a 13 year old?

3) Why can't you form proper sentences that make sense?

Veronica1228 said:
I have three questions for you;

1) How old are you?

2) Why were you going to meet up with a 13 year old?

3) Why can't you form proper sentences that make sense?
In addition to the questions presented above, please explain why you purchased alcohol and condoms in anticipation of meeting a 13 year old child?

mikeys20032003

**** off you ****ing ho

get a ****ing life and some freinds you peice of **** wana be you dont have a clue bout **** so ****ing take your loser ass and get help

Shay-Pari'e

mikeys20032003
Junior Member Join Date: Aug 2005

false statement that a possible child abduction was in progress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?california i was set up by some freak i pissed off on the internet and a detective that said that there was a possible child abduction taking place and attempted lewd acts i was talking to women online at bout 1230 am on a thursday night when i was asked to go meet this one . i wasnt paying attention or some but they stated somewhere tey were 13 i was never in chat rooms and diid yahoo search criterias that made it i thought impossible for this to happen and i archived everything well i went to the store where we were supposed to meet at bout 100am i went in the store bought mike hard lemonade and condoms and left .down the street bout 2miles i was pulled over in a felony arrest manner .guns and cops everywhere.i seriously had no idea at first then it hit me ..well i beleive the only way they could arrest me was because they were investigating possible child abduction otherwise there wasnt enough evidence to arrest me .this all took place within a two to three hour time frame did the police falsly arrest me .there was never a sexuall solicitation in the text message they asked to meet and the age was mentioned 1 time and in fact there was not lewd acts or molestation involed in that 3 pg.text so what would be procedure for investigating a possible child molestation over the internet compared to a possible child abduction in progress

Actually, you are the stupid one. You are so stupid and messed up in the mental department, that you did what you did.

Don't yank normal peoples chains idiot.

You went to meet a child to have sex.

Normal people see the problem, and you will do your time to keep my children and society safe from you.

Please find out if they do special DMV plates there, as I need one.

Veronica1228

mikeys20032003 said:
get a ****ing life and some freinds you peice of **** wana be you dont have a clue bout **** so ****ing take your loser ass and get help
Honey, don't you worry about my derrière. You need to worry about your own. Especially when you get to prison and run into Bubba. Don't forget to take some KY with you. :D

By the way, learn how to spell creep. It's friends and piece. You are so pathetic. :rolleyes:

Shay-Pari'e

(QUOTE)i went in the store bought mike hard lemonade and condoms and left .(QUOTE)

WOW! Mikes hard lemodade and condoms for the first internet date. Budweiser could use this as a new "Men of Genius" commercial.

Veronica1228

--PARIDISE-- said:
(QUOTE)i went in the store bought mike hard lemonade and condoms and left .(QUOTE)

WOW! Mikes hard lemodade and condoms for the first internet date. Budweiser could use this as a new "Men of Genius" commercial.
Isn't this guy pathetic? I would feel sorry for him if he didn't prey on little girls. As it is, he's going to see how they treat guys like him in prison. I guess it will be his turn to be the little girl. I'll bet he'll cry like one too.

Veronica1228

mikeys20032003 said:
retards your all FAWKIN RETARDS
Oh, boo-hoo. Are you crying already? I think prison will do you some good. Make a man out of you. Well, you'll at least get to make out with men. That's close enough I guess.

Shay-Pari'e

mikeys20032003 said:
ca really any one that isnt some vigalante freak with no life

History 101 for you idiot.

We have lives here,..........how else do you think we could afford it? Now you little messed up man with penis problems..................ENJOY getting it yourself.

Meet Bubba, and don't resist.

Shay-Pari'e

mikeys20032003 said:
Did you pass English? Please make this your first course of study when your in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">