• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it a crime?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

atillathehunk

What is the name of your state?TX
Is it a federal crime for an authorized user on a credit card to continue using the card overseas after it was cxd?? My ex wife claims she didn't know I cancelled her as an authorized user and carried on using the card overseas after it was cancelled cuz the merchants accepted the card.....now they are coming after me....what can I do?? :(

CdwJava

atillathehunk said:
What is the name of your state?TX
Is it a federal crime for an authorized user on a credit card to continue using the card overseas after it was cxd?? My ex wife claims she didn't know I cancelled her as an authorized user and carried on using the card overseas after it was cancelled cuz the merchants accepted the card.....now they are coming after me....what can I do?? :(
Haven't we gone over this repeatedly??

You can sue her or dispute the charges with the credit card companies.

- Carl

Jayleeb21

I would start with calling the credit card company.. and if they say no they can't do anything.. then the next step would be take her to civil court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">