• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Action Case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meje123

What is the name of your state? Pa
Back in Dec. 2004 my ex- boyfriend came home ( I own the house not him) drunk went into my sons bedroom took his 12 gage shotgun and blow three holes through his wall into my bedroom. My oldest son came home to found the ex passed out with the gun between his legs pointing up under his chin. The cops came and took him away and today 8/22/05 there was to be a hearing but when I got at the courthouse nothing was on paper for this hearing. I was told it was in the system to happen but it never got put on the judges papers. Now my question is if this was in the computmer system shouldn't it gone onto the judges appointment papers too? I feel as if this has gotten pushed a side. The criminal acts the he has are, discharge of a firearm into an occupied structure, recklessly endangering another person, criminal mischief (2 counts) 1 Summary. What are my rights as the victim and who do I go see.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">