• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

criminal mischief

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shaundayvette

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?new york

My landlord and I had a court date at housing court. He decided to just peek his head in the courtroom to see if I had arrived, which I did. He was left and the case was dismissed. When I arrived home, my room was broken into, and black tar was poured all over my belongings. I called the police. The tar was inches quick poured everywhere. As I was trying to save my cat, the tar got all over me, and I was sliding all over the place. The tar got on the walls and floor steps and stuff, from me throwing out the mattress he destroyed. When the police came. I told them I put my hands on the walls and stuff. They didn't arrest me for criminal mischief, but the next day the landlord came with the police, and he got someone to say ?I did that on purpose, which isn't true. The witness has warrants for her arrest? will her testimony hold up in court, and how serious is this charge. In the past month, my door was taken off, My landlord is harrassing me? What can I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">