• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Past

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mamaj

What is the name of your state? PA.
My daughter has a baby with a person and just found out thet he has a terriable criminal past he has hidden from her , I hired a PI to try to find something out on him before a hearing on visitation and this is what we have so far, Indecent Assault, Criminal Tresspass, Simple Assauly, Disorderly Conduct Possession of a controlled substance another delivery of cocaine, possession of a controlled substance , possession with intent to deliver , he was a mojor player in this. and possible rape charges. Now I was wondering In a child custody case they look at the background ,but how far back will they go? and will this be considered in asking for supervised visits? We have more but I do not want to bring out to much here , do not know who may be looking. I know I was told drugs was a no no with children . We are going to ask for drug testing also .
Thanks to all who read and respond.

HomeGuru

mamaj said:
What is the name of your state? PA.
My daughter has a baby with a person and just found out thet he has a terriable criminal past he has hidden from her , I hired a PI to try to find something out on him before a hearing on visitation and this is what we have so far, Indecent Assault, Criminal Tresspass, Simple Assauly, Disorderly Conduct Possession of a controlled substance another delivery of cocaine, possession of a controlled substance , possession with intent to deliver , he was a mojor player in this. and possible rape charges. Now I was wondering In a child custody case they look at the background ,but how far back will they go? and will this be considered in asking for supervised visits? We have more but I do not want to bring out to much here , do not know who may be looking. I know I was told drugs was a no no with children . We are going to ask for drug testing also .
Thanks to all who read and respond.
**A: next hire a family law attorney.

M

mamaj

We have an attorney , he is representing the baby and my daughter, He is asking for supervised visits, the attorney he has filed a special relief paper with all his lies saying my daughter withheld the baby and he granted him visitation without being supervised until the hearing we have coming , we heard this order will be until a decision is made from the meadiator.until that time he can speed withthe baby in the car and possibly harm him but it is ok because the judge ordered it , we are going to file special relief after this hearing this week and try to keep it supervised , the PI followed him all the 3 times he had the baby and the one day he had to go 83 mph to keep up and another day he lost him he was going so fast. O well law protects those who lie better, I am learning. Thank You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">