• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custody battle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trya40oz

What is the name of your state?Florida

my aunt and her husband separated and when they went to court they were granted shared custody of one year with mother and one year with father but the mother has not been allowed to see her daughter in two years and if she tried to go over her ex husbands house they call the cops and claim kidnapping... also while fighting for custody the father lied about his past in things such as having graduated high school, going to the army....my aunt also has a mental illnes in which she tends to space out for a few minutes but he made it seem like she goes crazy and hits their daughter even tho the daughter is being hit by her father... is there any way this can be fixed??? thank you

outonbail

No, since Florida repealed the "They needed killing" law, it has left individuals entangled in cases like this without a quick fix. If you ask me, I'd have to say it's a darn shame too..........................

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">