• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DA has not filed.....??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bb229

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Refering back to this thread: https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/need-advice-my-daughters-life-line-476082.html

I showed up to court on the 11th and they said nothing has been filed and extended it untill the 26th of Aug. I called my bail bonds and they said if nothing is filed by the 26th that it gets droped. Does this make any sence at all? I have never been convicted of anything so I dont know how it works. BTW, should I be reciving anything in the mail telling me when or where I should be showing up? I ask because I recived nothing for Aug. 11th, the only reasion I showed up is because I asked my bail bonds person over the phone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">