• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

David

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

David Dummy

Background

What is the name of your state? Tn.

How can I do a back ground check on my ex-wifes husband ? I tried free web but all direct to pay and I dont trust them and I tried courthouse web but I get redirected to pay sites. Need help

Last edited:

CdwJava

Backgrounds is big business - don't expect it to be for free.

You can either pay a P.I. to do it, or, you can pay these web sites to do public records searches.

Why the sudden dsire to dig up dirt on the guy?

- Carl

David Dummy

I stayed loaded for many years and now the kids and I for the last three years have been working on our relationship which has been pretty good and what I have with them is more than I deserve and that being said is my ex has been married to this guy for over a year or so and from when I first met him something I felt something wasn't right....he always gives you an answer before you ask the questions which is reminiscent of my stupid days, but hoping this guy what he says he was and what she said he was I wanted the kids to be happy so I turned a blind eye to my suspicion, turns out my ex says he has threaten to kill her and she says he has a record for extortion ,my kids don't like him and my oldest has moved out. She is back with him because she has a chance to get some $ ( she hasn't changed, it appears) from a house sold. I don't know if she was lying about to get pity and $ but some of her friends has told me some of the same stories so I need to know..
I went to child services and expressed my concerns ( open mindedly) and they came out and ever since the youngest two wont talk and she plays dumb on why they will not talk to me, the oldest will talk but not about family and I am very worried. The more I have been around that area and seeing some old friend ect. I have learned her recent past is questionable but I need knowledge of what, when, who, and why....before there can be a solution there needs to be knowledge of the problem. I want the best for them even if that best isn't me.
Thank you for reply.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">