• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

death threat made to me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Josh2006

What is the name of your state? Ohio
My neighbor called me up today and made a death threat on the phone. He yelled: I will Kill you 2 times. I am taking this seriously because he has been arrested before for drugs, and has been in jail for a few different things. I called the police, and they called him up to warn him.. I just remembered that my new answering machine has a recording device option on it and it recorded the conversation. Should I give the police a copy of this? Will it make a difference? Can he go to jail for this? He screamed it and was very very serious in his demenor. What should I do?

Josh2006

re:

why is he so pissed at me: its actually my cousin, he's pissed because he hates me. He is psyco. He is the kind of person that will say f u to even an old lady who cuts in front of him in a grocery store line, even if she didn't see, or is blind. you know the kind of person I am talking about, thin build, tatoo on arm, slured speach, crack cocain addict, probably carries a knife on him to stab you in the back. Look i'm not exagerating, he is a punk, a criminal, and demon... I am a christian. I actually believe in God and go to church...Now this ass of a man/ my cousin, is giving my Mom, who I live with, the middle finger going down the road. I read somewhere that it is a feloney to threaten someones life. Any advise on how to deal with this jerk? as for as a background goes, he is mad because he thinks we look down on him or something, I don't know. :(

G

Gevalia

Josh2006 said:
...He is psyco...He is the kind of person that will say f u to even an old lady...thin build, tatoo on arm, slured speach, crack cocain addict, probably carries a knife on him to stab you in the back...he is a punk, a criminal, and demon... I am a christian...this ass of a man
Josh2006 said:
...he thinks we look down on him or something, I don't know.
Well, he may be a psycho, but at least he's perceptive.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">