• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

did not have my rights read to me. looking for a loophole.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

ehs125

pennsylvania - is there a loophole for getting out of a misdemenor if the officer arrested you without reading your rights and you answered every question he asked you?

calatty

There are no "loopholes." If you were under arrest, and the officer questioned you and you gave incriminating answers, whatever evidence was obtained as a result of those answers will be "suppressed." Any other evidence can still be used against you.

Son of Slam

ehs125 said:
pennsylvania - is there a loophole for getting out of a misdemenor if the officer arrested you without reading your rights and you answered every question he asked you?

***The officer didn't need to read you your rights, he had them memorized and he recited them to you. You just don't remember.

n_and

I like the 'loopholes' at the circus that are engulfed in flame. I really like the part where the little doggie jumps through.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">