• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disorderly conduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jomma

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NY/NJ

I was arrested in New Jersey for disorderly conduct for "screaming obscenities at officers...". I am scheduled to appear in court next week. I plan to plead not guilty. Can anyone tell me what the proceedure is, what the penalty is and what are the chances of getting a dismissal? Do I need an attorney to do this? I have never been arrested before, I did not resist arrest, I was not violent or physical. In fact, I was in bed when they barged into my motel room and arrested me! Any advise or suggestions?

BelizeBreeze

jomma said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NY/NJ

I was arrested in New Jersey for disorderly conduct for "screaming obscenities at officers...". I am scheduled to appear in court next week. I plan to plead not guilty. Can anyone tell me what the proceedure is, what the penalty is and what are the chances of getting a dismissal? Do I need an attorney to do this? I have never been arrested before, I did not resist arrest, I was not violent or physical. In fact, I was in bed when they barged into my motel room and arrested me! Any advise or suggestions?
Yes, Zelda the FA crystal ball can tell you all of that. But she is in Belize right now laying in the sun with two pool boys creaming her back and whispering sweet everything's in each ear.

So sorry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">