• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disorderly conduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ct10

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? OHIO

received a disorderly conduct for a "loud party" when the neighbors of my apartment complex complained of noise. police officer knocked on the door twice, i answered on the second. i stepped outside to speak with him as i had some friends over who were all 21+. people had only been over for 10 minutes and we just started to drink. the officer proceeded to give me a ticket for not allowing him into the apartment and "slamming the door on him". he did attempt to push the door open as i was walking out with his hand but i shut it firmly so he didnt come in as i didnt want him to come in. he said that most people usually stand within the doorway or let him in, but he didnt ask to come in. he was accusing me of underage people drinking and possession of drugs, which none were the case. he was very upset that i didnt allow him to enter that he gave me the ticket. what rights do i have in allowing him to enter? and because i didnt allow him to enter how is it fair that he automatically writes me a ticket without a warning?

Son of Slam

When you act like an ass you get treated like one. There is nothing you can do about it.

IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY - Son of Slam comments are provided solely to reform, chastise, or replace existing opinions. Inasmuch, SOS holds no title to said SOS comments IF SOS comments are used only for non-profitable thought enhancement. Any other use of SOS comments are strictly forbidden without the expressed written permission of SOS. In so obtaining said permission you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in binding contract. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not copy, repeat, modify, think, or in any way use SOS comments. Once contracted, unless you acquired the SOS comments on external media, you may make a single copy of the SOS comments solely for archival purposes or rethinking of the SOS comments in the same context that the SOS comments were previously expressed. SOS retains all right, title, and interest in and to the SOS comments. All rights not granted are reserved by SOS. THE LIMITED WARRANTY (IF ANY) INCLUDED IN THE APPLICABLE SOS COMMENTS APPLIES TO THE SOS COMMENTS PROVIDED THE SOS COMMENTS HAVE BEEN LICENSED BY YOU WITHIN THE TERM OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY OF THE APPLICABLE SOS COMMENTS IF APPLICABLE.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">