• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disorderly Conduct ??? PLEA Available?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

straussman

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? MN Charged in WI

Hi everyone. Thanks for reading this post. I was wondering if it is at possible to plea to a lesser charge? I was charged with disorderly conduct in Wisconsin. I was with some friends at a local river inner-tubing and my buddy deceided he wanted to get stupid and start a fight. Anyway this pursued and security was involved and they had him jacked up pretty good. I went to see if I could help or possibly assist in anyway. But no! I guess i was more of a problem. Without hestitation they jacked me up also. Soon enough I was on the ground and told I was going to be arrested. For what??? Disorderly conduct. Also, could I charge the security of the park with assault or any type of excessive force charges? I recently broke my clavicle and they damn near broke it again. Black eye, scratched forehead and some other scrapes and such. I will survive but I am a little frustrated with the entire incident.

Thanks for reading and maybe a lil laughing. Your inputs would be appreciated.

ptlmejo

Can it prevent you from a job? Probably won't hurt anything unless you're going to be a police officer or something along those lines.

Disorderly conduct reduced to what? It doesn't get any more basic than that unless you can bargain it down to an ordinance violation assuming they have one in the books where it happened.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">