• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divulge an expunged file

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JANMENDO

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey.

I would like to start by thanking all the people who make this site possible and all the help you provide.

How do I go about opening an expunged file from New Jersey, for immigration purposes.
We now reside in Miami, Florida. We would like to do this ourselves. Can this be done from Miami?
How long will it take to open?

Thanks again for the advice and I apologize for the Caps. I was in no way shouting, trying to be rude or disrespectful.
I was not aware this is what it meant.

:confused:

T

Last edited:

JETX

Do NOT type in all caps. It is considered to be SHOUTING on the web and is both rude and disrespectful.
After you have edited your post into 'normal' text, will provide the answers to your question.

ERAUPIKE

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey.

I would like to start by thanking all the people who make this site possible and all the help you provide.

How do I go about opening an expunged file from New Jersey, for immigration purposes.
We now reside in Miami, Florida. We would like to do this ourselves. Can this be done from Miami?
How long will it take to open?

Thanks again for the advice and I apologize for the Caps. I was in no way shouting, trying to be rude or disrespectful.
I was not aware this is what it meant.

:confused:

T
You will need a Federal Court order in order to open the file.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">