• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I Have a Warrant? Criminal History Record Info Attatched

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

doublelongdaddy

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

I received a Copy of my criminal Record and I wanted to know if I have a Warrant. I can't make sense of the Codes listed on it.

Below is a Link of the Document.

Thanks in advance.

loutrixrecords.com/crimrecord.jpg

just add "www." in front of the link above when entering it in a browser

Last edited:

D

doublelongdaddy

Wow what a Relief! Thanks So Much!!! Those Codes Really confuse me. Get this, I paid $25.00 to get that Record to get more confused than I was originally.

Anyway Thanks Again!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Sorry, but "DISP" does NOT mean "Disposed". It's the shortened version for the word "DISPOSITION"; i.e., what happened in court on that date.

And, yes, there is a Warrant for your arrest.

IAAL

D

doublelongdaddy

Where does it indicate I have a warrant?
DF = Default?
Under Status it Says: C does C = Closed?
What does "W" mean under Status "Warrant"?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

There you go! You got it!

I strongly suggest that you either clear this matter up, or don't get stopped by the police - - especially if you're driving.

If you do, I would then suggest that you "press the pedal to the metal" so we can watch another car chase on the news!

IAAL

Last edited:

n_and

IAAL

Thanks, buddy, for clearing that up. I have thought that disp meant disposed for the past 2 years. My apologies to the original poster for giving false info.

IAAL you're the best.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">