• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

domestic assault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mom2amk

What is the name of your state? KY
I am the primary owner of a jointly owned home with my mother and step-father. I was informed that my things had been moved out and that my haouse had been rented. I have been staying with b/f in Nashville, Tn. I called the SO on my way to KY to check on the stauts of my house on Sat, they advised if there were any problems that I needed to leave the house and call them or 911. I went to my house and started moving my things back inside the house. I realized that my mother had rented the house to my sister. Well, my brother comes over while I was on the phone with b/f. B/f hears argument and calls 911 from TN. He calls me back and tells me that help is on the way. An hour later, still no help, but brother has left. Then the fun starts. My sister shows up and starts yelling and assaults me. During the assault, b/f calls. I answer and yell at him to send help. He again calls 911. I also call 911 and yell out the address.
I am finally able to get out. I get in my car and go up the road to wait. Officers arrive and my sister and I are arrested for 4th degree domestic assault.
Any insight, wisdom, would be greatly appreciated. I am currently "interviewing" attorneys in that area. I am also looking to pursue legal charges on family for B & E (I had changed the locks in June), trespassing, theft.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">