• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

done

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

onrme

What is the name of your state? virginia
We took the polygraph test and my son passed without problems. Now I am wondering what to do to stop this from happening again. From what I understand the boy was talking to a reporting agency and they are bound to report such charges, and basically there is nothing I can do . I did speak to his mother and she says she knew they were going to talk with him but not what about. She says she will not allow her son to be harrassed. I in turn told her that I will not allow this to continue with my children. I told her there must be something wrong then for him to be saying such things about my son and perhaps she should look into it. From what I understand if I want to pursue this with boy I have to do so in civil court. Which I dont think is right. But, the police said that the boy can not get into trouble for talking to his evaluators who in turn by law have to report it. Any advice on what I should do next?
Thanks

H

hexeliebe

Not one damn thing. You wait until the evaluators come to talk with you, then shove the polygraph in their noses, tell them to talk with the police and then you tell them politely "Good Bye"

O

onrme

live and let live?

I wish I could get the feeling and live and let live. But, something tells me this isnt over. I would like to know if I have a chance at recourse through a civil lawsuit? Or perhaps I should just move on. The police did say as far as my son was concerned this is over. The mother of the boy who is in jail says she will not allow her son to be harrassed. Whoopee, look at the week from hell my son had. I wish I knew if there was a way to stop this from happening again or if I have any rights I am not aware of. Moving and uprooting the kids at this point and time is next to impossible. They live in a housing certificate house where the felonies were committed. I asked before about this and I cant remember who but, they did give some information on felonies committed on or near a rent assisted house by an occupant. Is there recourse for my situation? :confused: I am sorry I read the post and it sounded like I was saying my children live in the rent assisted house. The family of the boy who committed the crimes at this house does. Just wanting to make sure I post my information correctly. Thankyou.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">