• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driver licence suspended, warrant arrest issued.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brody182

Arizona, driving privileges may have already been suspended and a warrant for my arrest may have already been issued. I got a traffic ticket back in 11/05 for following too close and my license being suspended. I thought I already took care of that ticket and paid for it but the court thinks otherwise, just now got a final notice letter in the mail from the downtown justice court saying I have till the 4/25 to pay for the ticket witch is over $1,000 before it goes to collections. When I called them they asked me to come in to talk to a judge to explain why I still owe. (I do not have the receipt) the court is at a new location now. What do I ask the judge?

outonbail

Arizona, driving privileges may have already been suspended and a warrant for my arrest may have already been issued. I got a traffic ticket back in 11/05 for following too close and my license being suspended. I thought I already took care of that ticket and paid for it but the court thinks otherwise, just now got a final notice letter in the mail from the downtown justice court saying I have till the 4/25 to pay for the ticket witch is over $1,000 before it goes to collections. When I called them they asked me to come in to talk to a judge to explain why I still owe. (I do not have the receipt) the court is at a new location now. What do I ask the judge?
You ask him if the clerk of the court will take you're check, or must you pay in cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">