• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driving without a lisence, help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AshAsh123

:confused: Okay, i live in Texas and roughly 3 months ago i was driving my older brother's truck to fill it up with gas to save him som time and then return home to wait for him to get back so we could both go see my little brother in the Emergency Room. I ended up flipping the truck and totaling it when i was on my way back to the house after filling it up. The police, EMS, Firefighters, and towing services were involved at the accident scene. I dont have my lisece so i told the officer that i cant give him a lisece number for the report but id gladly accompany him the 6 more miles to my house to get my permit number for him but he declined and sent me off in the ambulence. Since then i have recieved a police report covering th accient an property damages but i havent received any tickets or citations for driving without a lisence or any suspension notices of my permit or restrictions of waiting until im 18 to obtain my drivers lisence. I really need it fr school, my job, ad extracurriculars im involved in bu i dont want to put mysel in any further trouble by making a scene at the DPS because i havent recieved any notifications of suspension or revoking my permit or lisence privileges. Can anybody please help?!

kroam82

Did the police report say anything about any citations being issued out. I know some states will put if citations were issued. You may have gotten lucky and the officer forgot about it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">