• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug charges....warrant is at large? help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

damien2582

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tx
Apperently i have 2 warrants for poss of controled sub, and manufacturing, it has taken a week to finally get passed the call the police department then they say to call here. so they said i was arrested on 5-25-10 and warrant issued 6-25-10 but i didnt go to jail. then come to find out apperently someone said i was selling drugs. but i was in jail 7-10-10 and was transfered to a city in the county the warrants were in.and they didnt find em.how do i go about this? other then get a lawyer

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tx
Apperently i have 2 warrants for poss of controled sub, and manufacturing, it has taken a week to finally get passed the call the police department then they say to call here. so they said i was arrested on 5-25-10 and warrant issued 6-25-10 but i didnt go to jail. then come to find out apperently someone said i was selling drugs. but i was in jail 7-10-10 and was transfered to a city in the county the warrants were in.and they didnt find em.how do i go about this? other then get a lawyer
**A: what the heck does "how do I go about this?" mean?

If you could re-write your post in some sort of understandable way that would help. Your last sentence fragment was partially.... right get a lawyer :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">