• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug screen arizona positive for med mj

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sdsue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ArizonaA
Arrested for mis disorderly conduct. What will happen if I test positive for MJ? Have card for California. I am disabled for many conditions but never applied for benefits. I stopped taking rx meds for pain in lieu of MMWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ArizonaA
Arrested for mis disorderly conduct. What will happen if I test positive for MJ? Have card for California. I am disabled for many conditions but never applied for benefits. I stopped taking rx meds for pain in lieu of MMWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Your medical marijuana card for CA is ONLY GOOD IN CA.

If you are still using and no longer in CA, then you are subject to your now home-state laws regarding their use of marijuana, medical or otherwise.

I suggest that you go to a doctor in Arizona that can prescribe you an alternate and LEGAL method of treatment while you continue to live and break laws there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">