• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug use dealing MA.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Earl

My neighbor is using and selling drugs he has been for a long period of time . Myself and my family watch as he uses and sells drugs right from his house his vehicles etc. . One place where he uses the drugs is his shed my son went over to his shed when he was not at home and took his drugs and used the illegal drugs

HomeGuru

Earl said:
My neighbor is using and selling drugs he has been for a long period of time . Myself and my family watch as he uses and sells drugs right from his house his vehicles etc. . One place where he uses the drugs is his shed my son went over to his shed when he was not at home and took his drugs and used the illegal drugs

**A: thanks for posting.

Neal1421

Earl said:
Call the police. Unless he is your supplier...

Was there a question????

R_B_H

If your Kid got into his stuff and used it it is time to turn the guy in ASAP! before another kid maybe dies cause of him.

outonbail

You may even want to deal with your son's actions,,,, specifically, burglary!
Since some posters seem to think the blame for your son's behavior (burglary and drug use) should be placed on your neighbor, I thought I'd suggest you clean your own closet before complaining about your neighbors!

It's not legal for him to tresspass or be breaking into other people's out buildings, so he can help himself to their possessions, even if those possessions happen to be narcotics. What else did he help himself to?

Any other neighbors who are enticing your son into a life of crime and drug use?

I get the feeling there's more to this story than the neighbors alleged drug involvment. Possibly they are upset with you and your little angel for his actions?

C

cissie10

Earl said:
okay do you have a question?and did you need drugs for yourself.did you think it was alright for your son to break in this mans shed?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">