• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Druggie Daughter using other Daughters Name during traffic stop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Margaret Garcia

What is the name of your state? Texas

My older daughter, who is on drugs and living on the streets, has used my younger daughter's name during a traffic stop and has also used my address.
When I saw my older daughter, I told her she needed to take care of it, a week later she told me she had called to let them know that it was her they stopped and not her younger sister, but she never did turn herself in. Today they called to say that if my older daughter didnt turn herself in, they would have to come and arrest my younger daughter, even though the date of birth given does not match my younger daughters birth date. What can we do? I don't see my older daughter very often, I don't even know where to find her.

O

okamsrazor

Uhh do what you are supposed to do. Show up in court so the officer can say "no it wasn't her I pulled over". Then go on your merry way.

S

Sunnie_Daze

okamsrazor said:
Uhh do what you are supposed to do. Show up in court so the officer can say "no it wasn't her I pulled over". Then go on your merry way.

Exactly what she said

AND they will fingerprint your youngest and then your oldest won't be able to use her name anymore

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">