• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

With due respect to senior members

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lawrider

What is the name of your state? New Mexico. perhaps an obvious MENSA member such as zippysgoddess can possibly direct a double digit IQ such as I to an internet resource to answer my question? What is the criminal statute of limitations for prosecution on a charge of tampering with evidence in the state of New Mexico? I wish to return after four years exile in Kansas City MO. related to charges of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon and aggraravated assault, The latter two do not concern me, "mutual combat". could Z please quote aristotle for me, Im so facinated...

mycarlb

lawrider said:
What is the name of your state? New Mexico. perhaps an obvious MENSA member such as zippysgoddess can possibly direct a double digit IQ such as I to an internet resource to answer my question? What is the criminal statute of limitations for prosecution on a charge of tampering with evidence in the state of New Mexico? I wish to return after four years exile in Kansas City MO. related to charges of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon and aggraravated assault, The latter two do not concern me, "mutual combat". could Z please quote aristotle for me, Im so facinated...
"double digit IQ such as I" =11? Learned big words in prison huh? Just need to learn how to spell them, and you will be in business.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">