• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Embezzlement, Statue Of Limitatios

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PKRDRL

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?CALIFORNIA

ACCUSED OF VIOLATING PC 503 ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THERE'S A WARRANT OUT FOR MY ARREST. I CALLED AND IT'S NOT EXTRADICTABLE, BUT, QUESTION IF I DO NOTHING WILL SoL RUN OUT AND WHEN? HELP PLEASE

Veronica1228

PKRDRL said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?CALIFORNIA

ACCUSED OF VIOLATING PC 503 ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THERE'S A WARRANT OUT FOR MY ARREST. I CALLED AND IT'S NOT EXTRADICTABLE, BUT, QUESTION IF I DO NOTHING WILL SoL RUN OUT AND WHEN? HELP PLEASE
Why are you yelling?

CdwJava

There is no SOL on warrants. They remain until served or recalled.

And do not count on it NOT being extraditable. That can change with a keystroke. It is likely a felony warrant ... and someone may decide that they actually want to make it important.

- carl

mycarlb

Take care of it..

Trust me... I had restitution that I never paid in 1992, and a bench warrant was issued in 1994 for me... I had NO idea because I was living in New York City, and they chose not to come that far to get me. I moved back home last year because of a suicide in my family, and about 6 months ago I was hauled off to jail for 24 hours because of this OLD warrant!!! I didn't even know I had to pay restitution for my case, and my county knew very well where I was because I was working, paying taxes and had a valid driver's license during the whole time. It was the most humiliating thing to get handcuffed in front of your neighbors and thrown in a jail cell all because of an 11 year old warrant!!! It was so old that the issuing judge had RETIRED! and the county probation office that was handling the collection of the restitution didn't even know what my boyfriend was talking about when he went to tell them I was next door in jail on their warrant. They had to get out archived files to find it!

Just call the issuing county and find out what you can do to make it right. Believe me... if you don't you could find yourself as I did!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">