• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Enforcing a Court Ordered Expungement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jmonit46

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

I filed an Application For Relief Under Penal Code 1203.4/1203.4(a), for expungement of a misdemeanor offense on 5/19/03. The Superior Court of California granted the expungement and Application For Relief on 7/30/03 (I have a copy). As of today, 5/20/04, this offense is still a matter of public record. How do I enforce the order of expungement to have this offense removed from the public records? It is imperative that this be done because now employers do criminal background checks on prosepctive employees and this will show up. Also, is it possible for the Board of Education of any state to view records that have been expunged?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">