• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex girlfriend filed a complaint?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

californication

I got into a heated argument with my ex on the phone last night, after I hung up with her I celled her current boyfriend and told him some revealing ****...

Later on that night, I get a message on my phone from officer so and so saying my ex filed a complaint against me. She said it's imperative I call her back, but then went on to say in a more casual way, just don't call any more, if I do I could be arrested.

My question is:

Do I really need to call the officer back, I feel if I do I'll probably be incriminating myself if I admit to anything, and two, do I really need to worry any further? It sounded like I just don't call and nothing bad will happen. I'm not going to be arrested right?

HomeGuru

I got into a heated argument with my ex on the phone last night, after I hung up with her I celled her current boyfriend and told him some revealing ****...

Later on that night, I get a message on my phone from officer so and so saying my ex filed a complaint against me. She said it's imperative I call her back, but then went on to say in a more casual way, just don't call any more, if I do I could be arrested.

My question is:

Do I really need to call the officer back, I feel if I do I'll probably be incriminating myself if I admit to anything, and two, do I really need to worry any further? It sounded like I just don't call and nothing bad will happen. I'm not going to be arrested right?
**A: why not call back and admit to nothing. If you do not call, keep looking over your shoulder everywhere you do.

signed,

Flea

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">