• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Exponging Record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Carolyn83

What is the name of your state? FL

I may have posted in wrong forum, I apologize if so, this looked the best. Anyway, in 2002 I was charged with a crime that occured in 2000. I was 18 at the time, no prior record or no juvenile record. I received a felony charge (the crime "Grand Theft") and probation. My probation is half-over and my probation officer is looking into getting me off early. I have never violated, never failed a drug test, never been arrested, held a job, paid all my fines, etc. etc. Anyway, I am curious as to how, when probation is over, I can get this exponged off my record, and about how much it would cost. I am greatly interested in this because I need to better myself and I am being turned away from great jobs and being licensed for school because of the felony charge. Thanks for any help or advice you may be able to give.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">