• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expungement steps in Virgiina Beach?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mcmfs

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? (need expungement in VA)

I'd like to get 3 things expunged, 2 are for not having a dog license and dog at large (both guilty) and one that was dismissed.

I have spoken to several people about what I need to do to get an expungement and keep getting different answers so I'm confused.

Can anyone help me, for the 3 things to be expunged do I file 3 times and are there 3 fee's or just one?

What steps do I take? contact the circuit court first, write to them?? I need fingerprints somewhere along the line?? I have no idea what to do!

Thank you for any help/advice :)

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? (need expungement in VA)

I'd like to get 3 things expunged, 2 are for not having a dog license and dog at large (both guilty) and one that was dismissed.

I have spoken to several people about what I need to do to get an expungement and keep getting different answers so I'm confused.

Can anyone help me, for the 3 things to be expunged do I file 3 times and are there 3 fee's or just one?

What steps do I take? contact the circuit court first, write to them?? I need fingerprints somewhere along the line?? I have no idea what to do!

Thank you for any help/advice :)
Why do you feel that you need to have such minor things expunged?

FlyingRon

There is no expungement of convictions in Virginia. Once you have a conviction, there is no expungements of dismissed charges/arrests.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">