• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

extradite???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dlofto

What is the name of your state? Arizona
Can Colorado extradite me from Arizona for some minor fraud charges???? If so what can i do to take care of this manor??? I have been in arizona about a year now..

seniorjudge

Q: Can Colorado extradite me from Arizona for some minor fraud charges?

A: Yes, if these charges were felonies.

Q: If so what can i do to take care of this manor?

A: Surrender in Colorado.

dlofto

extradite

Arizona

how long do i have to surrender???? What is the statute of limitations on that??? What if i surrender her ein arizona?

CdwJava

Warrants are forever ... once the warrant is issued - or you leave the state - the statute of limitations becomes moot.

So, yes, they CAN extradite you if they want to.

No, it won't go away if you hide.

Having a warrant will haunt you until it is served or recalled (and, no, it won't get recalled because you ask them to do it).

Warrants also will prevent you from accessing many types of government aid: loans, welfare, SSI, housing aid, etc.

Plus, you will spend a lot of time in cuffs when the cops contact you and call AZ trying to check if they want to come and get you or not.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">