• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

extradition from state to state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sweetpea61

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan
My friend was arrested in SLC on a bench warrant from michigan dealing with a child support issue. He was in the SLC jail for 7 days and they picked him up for extradition and then he has literally disappeared. No contact. The Michigan AG states that they are surprised that he has not been delivered yet and reminds me to just keep checking it has now been 12 days since he was picked up and still no contact. Is this normal? It seems unconstitutional to hold you without contact like this.

cyjeff

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan
My friend was arrested in SLC on a bench warrant from michigan dealing with a child support issue. He was in the SLC jail for 7 days and they picked him up for extradition and then he has literally disappeared. No contact. The Michigan AG states that they are surprised that he has not been delivered yet and reminds me to just keep checking it has now been 12 days since he was picked up and still no contact. Is this normal? It seems unconstitutional to hold you without contact like this.
And you know he hasn't contacted ANYONE how?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">