• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

failed to appear on a felony theft 3 whats next?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blazenspirit

I reside in Albany Oregon. :confused:
I missed trial court for a felony theft 3 charge I am 6mo. pregnant scared and want to know what legal consiquence could posiably occurr and my option there fourth!!!

Zephyr

well that was stupid- you need to go turn yourself in, that is the only way you are going to get any type of leniency at all, if they have to come find you, you won't like it

Happy Trails

blazenspirit said:
I missed trial court for a felony theft 3 charge I am 6mo. pregnant scared and want to know what legal consiquence could posiably occurr and my option there fourth!!!
By missing the court date, it is likely that a felony warrant has been placed on you. Then when they find you, you will be arrested.

If the court date you missed was recent, you could possibly contact them and see if you can get a new date for the court hearing.

Do you have a lawyer? If so, have him/her do the contacting.

seniorjudge

blazenspirit said:
Jail.

There are baby doctors who visit jails.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">