• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Failure to Comply

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brian1981

Hi. If I was arrested 6 years ago for a (Driving Under Suspension) Habitual Offender and was sentenced to 90 days and a $2,100 fine and I served the time but didn't paid any money but recently got my drivers license back recently in South Carolina. Will I have a warrant if that county website says Failure to Comply?

Ladyback1

Hi. If I was arrested 6 years ago for a (Driving Under Suspension) Habitual Offender and was sentenced to 90 days and a $2,100 fine and I served the time but didn't paid any money but recently got my drivers license back recently in South Carolina. Will I have a warrant if that county website says Failure to Comply?
real simple, call and ask if there is a warrant out for your arrest. And then make arrangements to pay the flipping fine. Be prepared, the fine has probably increased due to interest, penalties, etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">