• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Failure to comply warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rgerm

Colorado

My husband was arrested Fri 4/15 on a failure to comply warrant from 2004. Douglas County Colorado is stating that he did not complete his community service so this warrant was issued. I have the paperwork showing that it was completed and sent to them in 2004. There is not bond for him so he has been sitting waiting for Douglas County to pick him up from the Denver jail and then he can see the judge. I was told that it could take 10 days. As of today, he is still sitting in Denver, no transfer has happened. My question is, should I get an attorney and what is my recourse that they did not post the paperwork and he has lost time from work etc....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">