• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Arrest + Please Help Me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hornby

Hello there guys,

I'm from the Great Britain and have been arrested under bad terms.

Basically I had ordered my very first car and got a starting date for my Electrical apprenticeship, so I decided to go for a drink and celebrate.

If you read this you will get a good understanding of what happened. This is what I will be reading out in court:

I first would like to explain how I feel about the statements the arresting officer made against me. I feel the statements the officer made provide good example and illustrate how unprofessional and highly corrupt appreciated and respected police officers can often be.
You may ask why I feel this way. Well the statements the officer has made are completely incorrect and actually quite disgusting. In no way did I swear or act abusive. I admit having a ‘wee’ in Exhibition Park but I did not speak with bad tone, manor or use foul language. I did resist going into the cells but that’s purely because I didn’t deserve to be going into them, nevertheless that was wrong of me.

I would like to quickly summarize what exactly happened that night. I had just ordered my very first car and got a starting date for my electrical engineering apprenticeship, which I’m really looking forward to and everything seems like it is falling into place. I decided a call of celebration was deemed absolutely necessary.

Later, we were sitting on the field near the skate park when we were approached by two uniformed officers who more or less immediately said ‘we have given you all several warnings for swearing.' but we hadent sworn at all.

The police officers then emptied mine and the others drinks which was correct of them doing so. They then left looking rather dull, perhaps because of our lack of interest in their presence but we hadn’t done anything wrong.
Soon after I decided to go home, but on the way I had a ‘wee’ in the corner near the main Exhibition Park gates. Then suddenly I was in the back of a police van holding my head down in complete shame but only for the ‘wee’.

I’m going to finish this small statement, but I would like to reinforce my point which is that I never swore, acted in anyway drunken and disorderly even know I was happily and responsibly drunk.

I’m going too pled guilty as I know I will not be able to combat the officer’s awful and incorrect statement.

I hope I have made my message clear and can leave this court knowing that you folks don’t think I’m a foul mouthed teenager because I’m certainly not. I would hate to think you thought of me in this way.

I hope my deserved punishment for ‘weeing’ will not conflict with my up and coming job because I have now managed to get onto the wanted and deserved ladder in life.

I'm not a bad person just maybe a little foolish and immature at times. Though I am still confused and upset over the officers statement and now I have another black mark agaist my character which hasnt really been deserved.

You may be asking yourself well is he a heavy drinker and my reply to that is 'no', I only drink once every blue moon and felt this time the occasion was deserved.

Please dont over look what I have mentioned as I dont expect this statement to halt my conviction in anyway.

It's intended to give me peace of mind and thats all.

Thank You!

The officer gave a statment after my arrest and It was full of lies which will back her case up. I'm at court on the 6th.

What will my punisment be as I have already been to court for Drunk and Disorderly once before. Yep that arrest once well deserved.

Could I be found inncent if I pled, other than that I am happy to pled guilt I just hope my punisment dosent conflict with the days I will be working.

Help would be great :(

Marcus J Hornby!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">